Mr. Igor Glukhov
A brief summary of the projects implemented by company CEO Mr. Igor Glukhov for the last 15 years.:
MD and CEO of INFLOT World Wide Group 2000-2012 www.inflotww.ru
• 2003 Creation of the Agency network in the Russian Federation, in the countries of Scandinavia, the Black sea and Asia more than 2,500 calls of cruise ships around the Globe.
• 2002-2003 Organization charity cruise on cruise ship “Silja Opera” with the participation of the Spouse of the President of the Russian Federation Mrs. Ludmila Putina
2003 Charter cruise liner Silver Whisper, the 300 anniversary of Saint-Petersburg, accommodation of CIS Heads of state and President of the Russian Federation
• 2004-2005 organizing and servicing the international ferry lines, Tallink Grupp AS and Silja Line Oy Abp in Saint-Petersburg
• 2007 Organization and management of the marine sector of the Saint-Petersburg Economic Forum and a freight passenger ship “Victoria1” for accommodation of guests and participants of the Forum.
• 2008 Organization and management of the marine sector of the Saint-Petersburg Economic Forum and a freight passenger ship Silver Wind to host the guests and participants of the Forum. The organization of the official reception on Board in honor of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev.
• 2009 Agency Attendance of Cutty Sark Regatta in St-Petersburg in co-operation with City of St-Petersburg Government.
In St-Peter Line Ltd www.stpeterline.com from 2010-2013
• Organization and management of startup of the Russian subsidiary company, St Peter Line Ltd, international cruise line in St. Petersburg on the route St. Petersburg - Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Stockholm 2010-2012
• Organization and management marketing and sales on the Russian and International market, the volume of passengers amounted to 649 000 Russian and foreign citizens.
• 2010 Organization and startup of the first Russian ferry line St Peter Line, cruise ferry m.s “Princess Maria” (1670 passengers) St. Petersburg- Helsinki.
• 2011 Organization and opening of the Russian ferry line, St Peter Line, cruise ferry “Princess Anastasia” (1960 passengers), St. Petersburg- Helsinki-Stockholm and Tallinn.
• 2012 organization and project management chartering of the cruise ship RCCL “Legend of the Seas” for the needs of APEC summit in Vladivostok.
In Intermarine Group since 2012
• 2013 Organization and management of the company Paradise Cruise& Ferry Ltd 2013 to 2016, the purchase, organization charters, technical and commercial management of passenger ferry “Isabella 1” (2000 passengers) and “Poseidon Express” 24 000 GT 120 passengers and 110 trucks.
• 2014 Organization and management of maritime projects of Intermarine Management Group Corp.,
• 2016, Participation in the program is the set up for cruise line on the Black sea in cooperation with PAO “Sovfracht” and the Ministry of Transport of the port of Sochi in 2016 ( Knyaz Vladimir Cruise project).
• 2017 Consultancy and Feasibility Study for the New Cruise & Ferry Terminal of Pionersk in Kaliningrad Region.
• 2017 Consultancy contract with City of St-Petersburg Government and PWC for the settlement of Cruise Line for city of St-Petersburg
• 2017 Set up the operations on Russian Far East for cruise business development and attraction international cruise lines.